Grades, Guidance Counselors play an integral role in student
achievement. We are dedicated helping students learn. The following
are ways that counselors assist students:
- Counsel students to help them meet their educational, personal-social and career needs.
- Conduct classroom guidance activities to ensure all students learn how to succeed.
- Serve as liaison and consultant with community agencies.
- Consult with parents for academic, social and family needs.
- Consult with teachers and staff to facilitate the academic and personal success of all students.
I look forward to working with you.
Guidance Counselor, Fort Barton School and THS